Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Texas we Go!

Scott left this morning with Damon and Delight for a Children's Home board meeting. Us girls are here alone. Scott was a little anxious about leaving us here, but we called a few ladies that we come in a jiffy if I needed any help. So far, so good! I have a really good helper that's only 10 years old. She has done everything from wash clothes, to cook us spaghetti for lunch. I don't know what I would do without her. She also jumps at any chance to pick up Anslee for me! I am moving around much more, still slow, but much more! Thanks to all of you for your prayers! They were felt!

When Scott returns tonight, he will be bring back his parents! We can't wait to see Nana and Grampy! Then on friday, Scott will pick up Me-maw and Aunt She-She from the airport! This will be great also. We can't wait for our family to see the girls! Hope you have a great and blessed day!
Love, Gayla

No comments: