Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in San Antonio

Nykia, Cale and Tanner(my nephew) in San Antonio.


Anslee in her Jenny jump up! She got this for Christmas
from the Askey's

Anslee in Grampy's reindeer antlers!


Cale at the Wildlife Safari. Up close and
personal with the Zebra's



We had a wonderful time in San Antonio with the family. I do say that this is the first time I have ever had Christmas in a Hotel room. We had a good time. The weather was a bit chilly, but we made the best of it. We even tackled the outlets in San Marcus. We also visited a Wildlife Safari. It was a blast! The animals would come right up to your car, and sometimes even into your car. Scott had a close encounter with an ostrich. Thanks again to our parents and She-she for coming and meeting us to make our Christmas special. I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!








Love,




Scott, Gayla, Nykia, Cale, and Anslee

1 comment:

Heth said...

Hey Guys, I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Season! Tiffani told me about your blog and I had to come see pictures. The girls are growing so much! They are all so beautiful! You guys are doing a great work, I always enjoy hearing the updates!

Love,
Heather Watkins-Slaton